Sunday, March 21, 2010

JAW DROPPERS

Next morning,there was again the battle for the bathroom,but this time including Tharki also.But Abhinav was capable of keeping Tharki awayfrom the bathroom,for a turn or two.He throwed tantrums like that of a five years old;but none of us even bothered about it.This time I left the room all on my own without accompanying anyone to avoid being late again for the class.But destiny!How can you run away fromyour fate?This time someone else got me late.This time it was a girl.

That could have been the last thing I remembered from that day had I had a weak heart.I skipped a beat.Or may be it just stopped beating altogether.I was numb.



She was breathtakingly beautiful.She would definitely cause jaws to drop down of any boy on this planet(and I was no exception to it).And I kid you not she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen till then.She had a face of a child,a perfectly drafted nose,flawless bright pink lips and a milky white complexion that would put photoshop to shame.

Oh hell!She was way out of my league.Either she was the Goddess or the Devil.She couldn't be possibly human.

I just couldn't look beyond her face.It was going strange this time;"the cup size didn't make the first impression this time".

She was wearing a light blue T-shirt of Bansal Classes and her wet hairs were shouting aloud that she just took a bath(may be she bathed in heavens).I thought.

"I am going to die.I am sure."

I just stared at her face,and nothing more I could have done at that moment.She turned to me or by mistake I just interrupted her view or whatever but she did noticed me;like Goddess looked upon her servant.

Suddenly,a cab came between us and the Goddess disappeared.I still could not make out what happened;may be I will just wake up in a while.



The whole day;even in class I just thougt about that girl.In the evening Abhinav came to me and asked me to come with him to the market;he had to buy some books.

While we were going to the market I was thinking that I was the kind of boy who never talked to a single girl in my school life;but today something else happened.I was a changed person.I wasn't seeing right,I wasn't hearing right;may be I was not alright.All I jus remembered was her face(jaw dropping).But I didn't tell anyone about it.

When we were returning back Abhinav went on to a "Panwala" and bought a pack of ciggarettes and I was taken aback.He didn't looked like as if he is a smoker.
I almost dropped my jaw twice that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment