Sunday, November 15, 2009

1159-WELCOME TO HELL

Hno.-1159,Mahavir Nagar I,Kota(Raj.)

Yes,this was my first address in Kota;where life had planned something different for me.Since the time i left Jhansi it was like my world has fallen apart.It was like a dreadful nightmare for me to leave my friends(without them i could have not enjoyed my school days),my parents(who didn't even thought of me to pass my XIIth class,yet i love them the most)to go and slog my guts out in Kota to do some coaching for the subjects which i hated the most in my school life(physics,chemistry,maths);to get through IIT examination(which was surely no going to happen).But like my other nightmares of my falling ino a shitty cowdung pit etc. this also came true and finally I was in Allen Career Institute,Kota and was working out of my wits to maximize my score in my class tests,so that I might get some extra pocket money from my house,by impressing my parents with those marks.

It has been a month since i left Jhansi;for that period of time I stayed with my Uncle and his family(I'll not discuss about them anymore till needed).Now,i shifted to the above mentioned address with all my belongings,and beleive me I had more books than clothes but .........you know it doesn't even matter.

No sooner than I entered the house and I heard the shattering of window glass,"hmm,welcome to hell"I uttered the words to my self.

"You bloody idiot,you sucker I'll throw you out of my house this time,and wont' return a single penny of your advance you gave me " shouted the lady with all her face muscles pumping blood like a 4 stroke engine.Her face was fumingly hot,and standing in front was a boy (boy=student in Kota) with few pieces of glass in his hand.

"What the hell you are saying ?First of all you mind your language and stay within your limits,you vixen.Firstly it was not my fault which had this glass broken secondly,I am also not interested in living this zoo of yours with a sci-fi rent and no look afters.And before I leave this crap place I'll make it even-stevens.Crash!.here goes another one of your glass,and this equals my advance that i gave you,witch.I am out of this zoo"said the boy as he kicked the window glass hard with his big Woodland shoe rendering it into piecesand he picked up his luggage and left the house in a jiffy.The lady was stunned by the act and was now trembling with words failing to come out of her mouth.

This was my first and the last meeting with Vijayshankar Pandey(VSPA);whose name I got to know later and my first meeting with my landlady.I thought it was not going to go that easy as it seems to be.

1 comment:

  1. good work dude u came up to my expectations keep it up and meet me after my exams so that we can work on this stuff properly

    ReplyDelete